Here we are provided this recorded video course which is cover following topics suggested by university syllabus.
GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Engineering
Subject Code: 2110013
ENGINEERING GRAPHICS AND DESIGN
- Introduction to Engineering Graphics: Drawing instruments and accessories, BIS- SP 46, Use of plane scale, Diagonal Scale and Representative Fraction.
- Loci of Points: Path of the points moving on Simple mechanisms, Slider crank mechanisms, four bar mechanisms.
- Engineering Curves: Classification and application of Engineering Curves, Construction of Conics, Cycloidal Curve, Involutes and Spirals along with normal and tangent to each curve.
- Projections of Points and Lines: Introduction to principal planes of projections, Projections of the points located in same quadrant and different quadrants, Projections of line with its inclination to one reference plane and with two reference planes. True length and inclination with the reference planes.
- Projections of Planes: Projections of planes (polygons, circle and ellipse) with its inclination to one reference plane and with two reference planes, Concept of auxiliary plane method for projections of the plane.
- Projections of Solids, Section of Solids and Development of Surfaces: Classification of solids. Projections of solids (Cylinder, Cone, Pyramid and Prism) along with frustum with its inclination to one reference plane and with two reference planes, Section of such solids and the true shape of the section, Development of surfaces.
- Orthographic Projection: Fundamental of projection along with classification, Projection from the pictorial view of the object on the principal planes for view from front, top and sides using first angle projection method and third angle projection method, full sectional view.
- Isometric Projection and Isometric View or Drawing: Isometric scale, Conversion of orthographic views into isometric projection, isometric view or drawing of simple objects.
- Computer Aided Drawing: Introduction to AutoCAD, Basic commands for 2D drawing like: Line, Circle, Polyline, Rectangle, Hatch, Fillet, Chamfer, Trim, Extend, Offset, Dim style, etc..
About drafting equipment’s and its type with brief introductions.
Sheet Size Lines and Lettering
Types of sheets
Types of Lines
Types of scales
Loci of Points
Slider Crank Chain mechanisms
Four Bar Chain Mechanisms
Crank and connecting rod mechanisms with connecting rod constrained to pass through guide named as trunnion
Classification of Engineering Curve
Ellipse – Arc of a Circle Method
Ellipse – Concentric Circle Method
Ellipse – Oblong Method
Ellipse in Parallelogram
Ellipse – Parallel to a Given Ellipse
Ellipse – Directrix Focus Method
Parabola – Rectangle Method
Parabola in Parallelogram
Parabola – Tangent Method
Parabola – Directrix Focus Method
Hyperbola – Directrix Focus Method
Inferior and Superior Trochoids
Inferior and Superior Epytrochoid
Involute of A Circle
Involute of A Polygon
Involute of A Square
Spiral and it’s types
Helix on Cylinder
Helix on Cone
Projections- Planes of Projections and Systems of Projections
Types of Projections
Types of Planes of projections
First Angle Projection System for Orthographic Projections of Objects
Third Angle Projection System for Orthographic Projections of Objects
First Angle Projection System for Problem of Solid Geometry
Third Angle Projection System for Problem of Solid Geometry
Orthographic Projection of Points
Auxiliary Projections on A.V.P
Auxiliary Projections on A.I.P
Projection of Straight Lines
Line parallel to two and perpendicular to one of the principal planes
Line parallel to one and inclined to two principal planes
Line inclined to all the three principal planes
Projection of Planes
Plane Parallel to one and perpendicular to two other principal planes
Plane Perpendicular to one and inclined to two other principal planes
Projection of Point & Line & Plane on Auxiliary Planes
Projections of Solids
Examples of projections of solids
Sections of Solids
Section Planes or Cutting Planes
Development of Surfaces of Solids
First angle system of projections
Third angle system of projections
Sectional Orthographic Projections
Isometric (Projection/View/ Drawing) (Axonometric Projection)
Size and Location Dimensions
Functional and Datum Dimensions
Placing of Dimensions
Reading Direction of Dimensions
Introduction and advantages of AutoCAD
Offer Validity: Course purchase in between 11/11/2022 to 11/12/2022.
If students are failed after purchasing this course, we are happily giving refund 50% of fees after all tax deductions.